For FEB UI Students:
1. How is the Global Opportunities Program application process?
Answer: Please check https://www.feb.ui.ac.id/international/feb-ui-students/
2. Does Universitas Indonesia provide the scholarships for the Global Opportunities Program?
Answer: Yes, Universitas Indonesia students can access the scholarship from Erasmus+, Eushare, AUN-ACTS, and AIMS.
3. Do all of the exchange program which offered by UI provide the scholarship?
Answer: No, you can check on the exchange program announcement. If the program provide scholarship the name of scholarship will be written on the anncouncement, for example: Erasmus+ Exchange Program to University of Birmingham.
4. Can I convert my TOEFL score into IELTS score?
Answer: Yes, please come to the International Office FEB UI office to see the Universal Convertion Table
5. How can I choose the course to be transferred and how about the credit system?
Answer: If you join the exchange program, there is a system called “Block SKS” which makes you possible to take any courses in the host universities without affect you current GPA in FEB UI. We recommend you to take the elective courses for the exchange program. For more details, please come to your Department Secretariat (Prodi).
6. Where can I see the partner universities?
Answer: Please check https://www.feb.ui.ac.id/international/partner-university/