To become Asia’s leading center for economics and business studies to be able to contribute to Indonesia’s development and the global community.
- To contribute to the development of economic and business studies.
- To prepare future leaders with an ingrained sense of social responsibility and an ability to cope with changes in the global environment.
FEB UI’s Dean’s Decision on the Vision, Mission and Long-Term Strategic Plan of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Indonesia:
- FEB UI’s Dean’s Decision Number 302/UN2.F6.D/HKP.02.04.SKD/2015 concerning the Vision and Mission of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Indonesia
- FEB UI’s Dean’s Decision Number 321/UN2.F6.D/HKP.02.04.SKD/2018 concerning FEB UI’s Strategic Plan 2018-2022
- FEB UI’s Dean’s Decision Number SK-092/UN2.F6.D/HKP.02.04.SKD/2019 concerning FEB UI’s Organizational Structure as a Revision of Dean’s Decision Number 354/UN2.F6.D/HKP.02.04.SKD/2018
The 2013-2017 Strategic Plan of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Indonesia, takes “Internationally Respectable Teaching and Research Faculty” as its theme.
In the next four years, FEB UI is expected to join the groups of leading “Internationally Respectable Teaching and Research Faculties” in Southeast and East Asia. As a national beacon, the Faculty of Economics and Business of Universitas Indonesia is expected to serve as a benchmark of academic traditions at the national, regional and international level. FEB UI also strives to become a powerful trendsetter in the field of science through the execution of the Three Duties of Higher Learning Institutes (Tridarma). Above all, the faculty strives to be a leader in the development of a civilized nation. (lem)