UI / DIKTI Grants
One of the research fund grants from University of Indonesia is Research Collaboration Grants, consists of:
- International Collaboration
Is a collaborative research carried out by UI researchers with government agencies, the private sector, and Non-Governmental Organization abroad. Matching Fund international cooperation research is carried out by researchers who already have partnership with government agencies, private sector, and Non-Governmental Organization on an international scale and have obtained LOA (Letter of Agreement) for sharing funds in the implementation of international collaborative research.
More info :
2. National Collaboration
Is collaborative research carried out by UI researchers with government agencies, the private sector, and Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs) on a national scale. National collaborative research is carried out by researchers who already have a partnership with government agencies, the private sector, and social institutions (NGOs) on a national scale. National collaboration research will be given to researchers who have a letter of cooperation and the willingness of the second party to provide resource sharing, both material and non-material. Each recipient of a national collaborative research grant must publish the results of their research in an accredited national journal.
Guidelines and more detailed information can be found at : http://research.ui.ac.id/main/grants/hibah2014/Penguatan%20Riset%20Berbasis%20Kolaborasi%20Riset%20nasional
DIKTI Research Grant
Funding from DIKTI Kemendikbud (General Directorate of Higher Education-Ministry of Education and Culture) currently managed by DITLITABMAS (Directorate of Research and Community Services). DITLITABMAS encourages and facilitates universities lecturers across Indonesia to conducts research and community services both in the national and international level.
Since 2012, DITLITABMAS has carried out all the processes for submitting and evaluating research and community services grants through a system called SIM-LITABMAS with a multi-year mechanism, which is a research that can be carried out for a maximum of 3 years, so that it will produce better research output
A complete guidance to the entire DIKTI Grants program can be seen at the website (http://simlitabmas.dikti.go.id/) in the Penelitian Kompetitif Nasional (National Competitive Research) section (top left corner), then select the appropriate grant program.
Short Guidance of DIKTI Kemendikbud Grants:
- General Rules:
- The chief researcher is a permanent lecturer at the university and has a Nomor Induk Dosen Nasional or NIDN (National Lecturer Registration Number) registered in Pangkalan Data Perguruan or PDPT (University Database) available at: http://forlap.dikti.go.id.
- Researcher who are lecturers must have NIDN, while non-lecturers research member must fill in the form of willingness.
- The proposal is submitted through the Research Institute and /or Community Service Institution as well as to the highest leadership of the university where the lecturer is permanently assigned. then sent to Ditlitabmas by uploading it via SIM-LITABMAS (http://simlitabmas.dikti.go.id).
- Each lecturer may propose two research proposals (one proposal as chairman and one proposal as a member; or two proposals as members of a different scheme) and two community service proposals (one proposal as a chairman and one proposal as a member; or two proposals as members of a different scheme).
- At the same year, each lecturer may only be involved in 2 (two) research or community service activities with different schemes (one scheme as chairman and one scheme as a member or two schemes as members).
- If research or service is terminated prematurely due to negligence of researchers; or proven to have duplicated research or service funding; or re-proposing research or service that has been funded previously, then the chief researcher is not permitted to submit research or service funded by Ditlitabmas for 2 (two) consecutive years and is required to return research or services funds to the state treasury.
Stages of research activities with funding from DIKTI include Proposal, Selection, implementation and reporting. This research can be done for a maximum of 3 years.
All stages of research activities are carried out through SIM-LITABMAS by first registering to obtain the leader’s username and password. The username and password are obtained from the chief researcher university.