Administrative Organizational Structure of the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Indonesia
The Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Indonesia (FEB UI), is led by a dean, who is supported by an executive team made up of 2 (two) vice deans and executive secretary. Vice Dean 1 is responsible for academic, research and student affairs and Vice Dean 2 is responsible for resources, venture and general administrative affairs. The Executive Secretary is responsible for public relations and information as well as strategic planning.
Team 1 and Team 2 were set up to support Vice Dean 1 in carrying out his daily tasks. The teams consist of (1) Academic Unit, (2) Research and Community Service Unit, (3) Student Welfare Center, (4) International Office, (5) Prof. Soemitro Djodjohadikusumo Learning Resources Center, (6) Academic Assurance Unit and (7) International Accreditation Committee.
In carrying out his tasks, Vice Dean 2 is supported by two teams, namely (1) General Affairs Team that oversees finance, human resources, information system and facilities and infrastructure, (2) Venture, Cooperation and Alumni, (3) Career Development Center and (4) Coordinator of the Community Service Special Work Unit. The Executive Secretary is supported by a team consisting of the Public Relations, Planning and Development and Archives Units.
Team 1, Team 2, and the Executive Secretary Team that assist the Dean, Vice Deans and Executive Secretary make up the Faculty Administration. The units under the Faculty Administration are managed professionally by managers, assistant managers and capable academic administration staff.
To realize its vision to become a leading center for economic and business studies in Asia so as to be able to contribute to Indonesia’s development and the global community, FEB UI is supported by three departments, namely the Department of Economics, the Department of Management Sciences, and the Department of Accounting Sciences, which offer undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate studies.
Department of Economics
The Department of Economics oversees:
– Regular Undergraduate Program in Economics
– Undergraduate Program in Islamic Economics
– Master’s Degree Program in Economic Planning and Development Policy Studies (MPKP)
– Master’s Degree Program in Population and Labor Economics
– Master’s Degree Program in Economics (PPIE)
– Doctoral Degree Program in Economics
Department of Management
The Department of Management oversees:
– Regular Undergraduate Program in Management and Undergraduate Program in Management in Extension Studies
– Undergraduate Program in Islamic Business Studies
– Master’s Degree Program in Management
– Master’s Degree Program in Management Sciences (PPIM)
– Doctoral Degree Program in Management Sciences (PPIM)
Department of Accounting Sciences
The Department of Accounting Sciences oversees:
– Undergraduate Program in Accounting, Parallel Undergraduate Program in Accounting, and Undergraduate Program in Accounting in Extension Studies
– Master’s Degree Program in Accounting and Professional Accounting (PPAk)
– Master’s Degree Program in Accounting Sciences [PPIA]
– Doctoral Degree Program in Accounting Sciences [PPIA]
In addition to the three departments, FEB UI has an interdepartmental program, the Special International Class.
The program was set up in 2004 and has established partnerships with several overseas Universities in Australia, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan and South Korea, among other countries.
Community Service Special Work Unit
To realize the third pillar of higher education, namely community service, FEB I has 6 (six) Special Work Units tasked with conducting research, providing economic, business and management consultation, as well training for executives available for the general public. The six Special Work Units are: 1) the Economic and Community Research Institute (LPEM), Management Institute (LM), (3) Demography Institute (LD), (4) Center for Accounting Development (PPA), (5) UKM Center, and (6) Center for Islamic Economics and Business (PEBS).