Undergraduate International Program
Undergraduate International Program is an undergraduate program with international orientation and standards. This program was established with consideration of (1) globalization, (2) market needs, and (3) resource potential. Currently, Undergraduate International Program has collaborations with many leading universities in Europe and Australia, namely:
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- University of Queensland
- University of Adelaide
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Amsterdam
- Tilburg University,
- University of Groningen,
- University of Birmingham
Become the best international undergraduate program with a high reputation in the field of economics and business at the ASEAN level.
- Create graduates who have the best academic ability, high moral integrity, and an internationally recognized educational background.
- Provide effective support to the FEB UI in establishing international relations with universities and other international educational institutions.
- Become an “icon of excellence” for international undergraduate programs in Indonesia and ASEAN.
- To generate knowledgeable graduates, responsive to changes and developments in knowledge, and able to apply their knowledge to productive activities.
- To produce graduates with the knowledge that will help them find, understand, explain and propose solutions to economic issues.
- To produce graduates with experience, knowledge and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- To attain qualified and diverse students.
Download File :
Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Indonesia
Prof. Mr. R Soenario Kolopaking Building, 2nd floor
Prof. Dr Sumitro Djojohadikusumo street
Phone : (021) 727 2425, ext. 704, 703, 702
Fax: (021) 787 1961
E-mail: email@example.com cc : firstname.lastname@example.org