Profile of Career Development Center (CDC), FEB UI
FEB UI’s CDC is a unit of FEB UI’s Cooperation, Venture and Alumni unit that brings together companies and prospective professional employees (graduates) from FEB UI in particular and UI graduates in general, particularly for recruitment process, internship, industrial linkage, career sharing at FEB UI, as well as to provide assistance for graduate tracer studies of FEB UI graduates and employers of FEB UI graduates. FEB UI’s CDC is also expected to become a trusted partner for user companies and FEB UI graduates and students.
To become a center for career and work development for FEB UI graduates.
To build strategic partnerships between FEB UI and the world of work and industry;
- To bring together FEB UI students and alumni and non FEB UI students and alumni and the industrial world and government agencies;
- To participate in preparing future FEB UI graduates so that they have the expertise, skills and knowledge for self-development that will prepare them for a career in the world of work.
Tagline for CDC:
- “CDC FEB UI : Professionally Link Your Dreams”
FEB UI’s CDC Programs:
- Job Vacancy and Internship Information Package published in owned communication channels, such as bulletin boards, website, email and social media.Corporate Campus Hiring Package to bring together companies that will hire FEB UI and UI graduates at the FEB UI campus whereby companies give presentations, followed by a recruitment process when desired.
- Company visit to introduce students to the real world of work.
- Career snapshots and seminars held in collaboration with HR practitioners, companies and student organizations that are supported by FEB UI’s CDC, namely FEB UI’s Career and Internship Guidance Center (Pusat Bimbingan karir dan Magang, PBKM).
- Career workshop titled “Becoming An Attractive Candidate” for final-year students.
- Tracer studies of FEB UI graduates and user companies.
FEB UI’s CDC’s Partnership with Companies :
FEB UI’s CDC’s partnerships with companies are adjusted to a company’s needs or conducted through the following partnership packages:
- Job Vacancy Information Package
- Publication, Data of Graduates and Invitations to Test Participants Package
- Presentation and Campus Recruitment Package
- Recruitment Test and Psychological Assessment Package
Companies that collaborate with FEB UI’s CDC:
- Bank Indonesia
- Conoco Phillips Indonesia
- Danone Group Indonesia
- Deloitte Indonesia
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Garuda Indonesia
- IKEA Trading (Hong Kong) Ltd
- McKinsey & Company
- Premiere Oil
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia
- Boston Consulting Group
- Artajasa Pembayaran Elektronis
- Astra Internasional ,Tbk
- Bank Danamon, Tbk
- Bank ICBC Indonesia
- Bank Internasional Indonesia, Tbk
- Bank Mandiri, Tbk
- Big Mobile
- Bursa Efek Indonesia
- Cowell Development, Tbk
- DBS Vickers
- DNP Indonesia
- Orix Indonesia Finance
- Paragon Technology and Innovation
- Penyelenggara Program Perlindungan Investor Efek Indonesia (P3IEI)
- Siemens Indonesia
- SKHA Consulting Indonesia
- Toyota Astra Motor
- Unilever Indonesia, Tbk
- UOB Kay Hian Securities
1st Floor, Dekanat Building – FEB UI
UI Depok Campus
Phone: + 62 21 – 7272425 Ext. 142
Fax: + 62 21 – 7863567